Friday, September 30, 2011

Living and Non Living Sorting Cards

The first presentation in the botany and zoology curriculum includes an assortment of objects of both living and non living objects gathered by either the adult or the children.  This set of cards is used as the second presentation after exposure to the real life items.

Living and Nonliving Cards Sorting Cards
click on picture to link to file

My favorite teacher manuals for botany and zoology come from Montessori Research and Development.  I like to save money where it seems pertinent, but I believe that you will NEVER go wrong by investing in excellent manuals.  When you look at manuals on their website and choose one, it will give you the option to download sample pages. 
This link will take you directly to the manuals page.

5 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. It is back up now. I hope there is no problems anymore

      Delete
  2. Thank you for these, all your downloads are fantastic! I'm really enjoying using them with my children.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So grateful I enjoyed these materials and it really helped me and my students. God bless!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for providing these, they have been so helpful for my child

    ReplyDelete